Four News Updates
(1) REMINDER: NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL WEDNESDAY
Presidential candidate John Hagelin and vice presidential candidate Nat Goldhaber will address the nation by teleconference call on Wednesday, October 4, to update everyone about their recent successes, including:
- John's four-day tour to Denver and Boulder, where he was interviewed by all the major newspapers and spoke to enthusiastic town meetings and college classes
- Nat's current California tour, where he spoke at Stanford University and was interviewed for an hour on Bay TV by popular NPR radio host Michael Krasny
- John's success in the Minnesota presidential debates, held on September 28 and hosted by Governor Jesse Ventura
- Campaign strategies and tour plans for the next month
- Continuing progress toward building a powerful national Natural Law/Independent coalition
Don't miss this important call!
To connect: Dial 512-305-4608
Date: Wednesday, October 4
Time: 8:30 p.m. & 10:30 p.m. Eastern
7:30 p.m. & 9:30 p.m. Central
6:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m. Mountain
5:30 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. Pacific
NOTE: Two more Wednesday national conference calls are currently scheduled, on October 18 and November 1. Our new Monday night conference calls for everyone interested in media do not replace the Wednesday night calls.
(2) WEB WHITE & BLUE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES BEGIN
John Hagelin's answers to the first two daily debate questions in the Web White & Blue online presidential debates are now posted at new addresses:
Please visit this site for John Hagelin's latest thinking about current political issues.
(3) "ROCK ON, DR. JOHN" NOW ON HAGELIN WEBSITE
Paul Fauerso's fabulous new rock song "Rock On, Dr. John," first performed at the Natural Law Party Convention's gala banquet last month, is now available on the new Hagelin website at
(audio version, with printed lyrics). Check it out!
(4) VIDEOTAPES OF THE NATURAL LAW PARTY CONVENTION NOW AVAILABLE
Videotapes of the entire Natural Law Party Coalition Convention in Alexandria--including the acceptance speeches by John and Nat on August 31 and Neale Donald Walsch's speech at the gala banquet on September 1-- are now available for purchase at the Natural Law Party website. You can obtain tapes of individual meetings or the entire collection. For more information and to order online, please visit